WooCommerce Custom Registration Fields plugin works smoothly with your WordPress websites and WooCommerce stores. After setting it up with your shop or website, you will be able to add as many custom fields to your registration forms as you want. It accepts 14 types of form fields, for now, namely – text/HTML, email, number, country, textarea, telephone, date, time, URL, file dropdown, radio buttons, state, password, and checkbox.
The main operations, you can perform through this plugin are –
- Adding an unlimited number of custom fields (Support to 14 form field types) to your registration forms.
- Deciding whether to render the form fields in full-width or half-width in the registration form.
- Adding reCaptcha to your forms and ‘My Account’ page, in case of WooCommerce stores.
- Adding descriptions and labels to your options and form fields.
- Viewing the collected data in the dashboard and backend of your website or store.
- Getting free support services when you find it difficult to use or setup this plugin with the online store/WordPress site.
- Letting your customers or audience drag and drop the files, in you add ‘file’ form field in your registration forms.
- Sort your form fields by priority and decide the order of rendering.
- Make it compulsory for your users to fill certain fields, by making them required.
- Add custom fields on the user profile page in your WooCommerce store.
Letting you choose the layout for your form fields, WooCommerce Custom Registration Fields plugin allows you to customize and add unlimited fields to your forms. The data received through these forms are available for the store or website admins. Overall, the plugin improves your web entity’s registration capacity by manifolds.