Compatible with Magento 2 and above, Shipping Delivery Date Extension is suitable for integrating delivery date related functionality into your e-commerce store. This extension makes your Magento store capable of displaying exact delivery date [for example – July 15th] at the time of checkout so that buyers could know about the same.
While the extension is very useful for improving the user experience and showing the delivery date of your products to the buyers, it is also easy-to-deploy for the eCommerce sellers. Alongside, there are multiple features which make Shipping Delivery Date Plugin a good solution for sellers who use Magento, such as –
- Show the exact delivery date of sold products on your store, instead of displaying the approximate count of days it will take in shipping.
- Automate the calculation of delivery date.
- Add the list of holidays to the plugin so that plugin could skip those dates from delivery date calculation.
- Allow next day delivery and set the limit for how many times this feature could be used.
- Set timezone and display and delivery date correctly on the checkout page.
Shipping Delivery Date Extension works well with all major shipping companies, such as – UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS, etc. In fact, it works smoothly for all the carriers which render their delivery days in the formats as enlisted under –
- Next day
- After ‘n’ day(s) (e.g. After 1 day, after 2 Days, etc.)
- ‘n’-day (e.g. 1-Day, 4-Day, etc.)
This plugin comes with 6 months of free support and is perfect for responsive websites due to its mobile-first code.